Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coastal Furniture Find

In my search for some funky and unusual furniture pieces, I came across these beds and headboards at Cottage Home Maine. They have a huge selection of tables, chairs, upholstery, wall decor and more! Their furniture is custom made, and it comes in a variety of paint colors to perfectly match your beach shack (they have custom paint available as well). Not sure if these will be making a splash at the Blue Gull Beach House, as this coming weekend I will be trying my hand at painting the house's original headboard in the master bedroom. But, if the project falls flat, I may be giving Cottage Home a call!

Cottage Home also features design services and can help develop a "color package" to compliment any design package you might have. Check out "The Ledges Showhouse" and the "Dover Bluff Showhouse" on their website.

These beds (to the left) are from their Carolina Collection and come in a variety of sizes. I can see them fitting perfectly as a fun accent piece in a room for younger beach guests (or in my room, who am I kidding!). They also come topped with flamingos, palm trees, pelicans, whales and other beachy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment