Sunday, March 21, 2010

Calling All Flip Flops!

The amazing weather this past weekend proves that summer is on it's way! Yes, for the first time this year, my toes braved the great outdoors yesterday, donning flip flops. Flip flops are a critical beach accessory, and with so many designers cranking out stylish thongs you will make it through summer 2010 looking hot (and haute). I will admit, I am a a shoe junkie (as well as a beach bunny), and I had this pair of sandals handmade in Capri, Italy. I do my best to visit beaches both in and out of the Hamptons, and if you want to feel like Sophia Loren, the place to go is Capri. With its fabulous beach clubs and private relax boats to help you explore the island, Capri will take you on a fantasy voyage. Travel to the top of the hill in Anacapri and get yourself some handmade sandals to fit your feet exactly. Sophia would approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment