Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rock and Roll

Last year I had an amazing lobster roll at Lenny's on the Dock, and since I have been on the hunt for new versions in Montauk. After a failed attempt to make one myself with lobster salad bought at Gosman's Fish Market (I was really disappointed in the quality and all the shells in the salad--maybe just a bad batch?) I returned to Lenny's for lunch yesterday. It was just as I had remembered it-- sweet meat, seasoned just enough, with the Rolling Stones playing in the background and the bar humming with tropical drinks and ice cold beer. The seating right near the dock allows you to relax and watch the charter boats come and go. I am looking forward to trying something new this summer, but for now I can count on getting my rock and roll at Lenny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment