Monday, May 24, 2010

Pillow Tauk

Today, I am on the hunt for some pillows and a comfy chair to brighten up the far corner of the Blue Gull Beach House's livingroom. Once again, I struck gold (to the left) online at Anthropologie, so I will hit a few shops today before making my final decision. The room has lots of navy and lime green, so I need to go back to ROY-G-BIV to find a complementary hue! This pink is growing on me, though.

The weekend was productive-- I was able to scoop up a bunch of fun stuff for my July guests (party tub, extra towels, cushions for the chaise lounges, board games) and I am looking forward to finishing that beach bucket lamp I mentioned so many weeks ago (yes, she moves with warp-like speed in theory, but in practice??)...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment