Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back

After a long respite from blogging, I am happy to report that I am back, and there have been a number of positive changes at the Blue Gull Beach House. Currently, a number of different projects are underway to give this little beach cottage a new look for 2012. I am excited to share them with you, and I am looking forward to another fabulous summer in Montauk! This picture taken at sunset last summer remains one of my favorites-- and the colors were the inspiration for some color changes throughout the house-- stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I am glad that I discovered your post. I like the picture of sunset and you did a great shot. Thank you and good luck.


    condo Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. cottage rentals
    Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete